We love organic food, not only for its nutritional benefits, but because it’s free of chemical additives, flavor enhancers, artificial sweeteners, preservatives, and other crazy contaminants.
Join us on the rooftop as we sing organic’s praises – some of us might even dance! (We don’t twerk though)
Did you know organic food…
- is clean food, free of genetically modified organisms (GMOs)?
- has higher nutritional density than industrial food including higher levels of vitamins, antioxidants, essential fatty acids, minerals, and more?
- doesn’t contain pesticides, chemicals, and other harmful toxins?
- like animals are raised with higher farming standards that prohibit the use of antibiotics, growth hormones, & genetically-modified vaccines?
- is way better for the environment… Love the planet? Go organic!
What about vitamins, supplements, & body care?
What you put on your body is just as important as what you put in your body, so looking for organic and non-GMO vitamins, supplements, & body care are key to your healthy lifestyle.
When evaluating products, we look for vitamins, supplements, herbals, and homeopathics that are whole food- or plant-based, naturally-derived, and sustainably produced; and we keep an eye out for body care products free of ingredients like synthetic fragrances, parabens, and petrolatum.